yay!!! :)
I woke up new years day feeling terrible, I had worked until 3:15 a.m., gotten home around 3:30 and then fallen asleep about 4 a.m., I had set my alarm for 10:30 to try and just get ready for church. When I woke up I was feeling terrible. I was so frustrated because I had been feeling gross for a few weeks, so I decided to take a little test.
So I took the test, and i was just sitting staring off into space trying to wake up and I was convinced that we would see the 'not pregnant' thing.
Well I finally came out of my stupor and looked...and lo and behold..it said PREGNANT! I started laughing and Cody came running in and he said 'oh no'.
Well, we didn't get ready for church, we took another test, and then called our families. Jake posted on facebook immediately. And thats how it all went down :)
1 comment:
congrats!!! That's so exciting!! Now you get to deal with the not so fun sickie side of pregnancy though. Good luck.
Post a Comment