My little brother is turning 16 on Jan 17th. :) I can't believe he is already an old man!!!
Jake is an awesome brother.
He just got an old 4-runner which he is proud of. I am proud of Jake for working so hard, getting his grades up, and being an AWESOME kid for the past 16 years.
Yay Jake!!!!!
In other news, I'm not copy cating baby names...i've had them for a while, but everyone wants to use them. It is funny because i've had the list for a long time...but didn't share it. We only have one agreed name for boys, Alexander. For girls we've had several. Lilly, Olivia, Ivory, Penelope (we'd call her Penny.) Unfortunately, Lilly and Olivia are very popular right now - on the top 100 names and well i've already had a few friends who have named their kids this. Oh well! We don't find out what we're having for a while. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment