Friday, January 27, 2012

Cody is the best!

I have been so impressed with Cody over the past several weeks. He has been helpful, understanding, and patient. I have felt like crap the majority of the time at home and at work recently, just always feeling sick and very tired. Cody has been so good. I asked him to do the dishes becase I couldn't stand the smell of the kitchen, and he did them :) And he did them all!! He has rubbed my shoulders with less complaining and more compliance, he has helped clean other things, listened to me in my stress, let me have my crying spells, and lets me eat/order do whatever I need or want including sleep. I sleep a lot. He has been very good! I am very happy and lucky to have him. :)
Cody thinks we're having a girl. he is going to be a total sucker which is cute :) We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Dress!

Dress!
Buttons down the back