Monday, February 21, 2011

Study on Relationships

Female Facebook Friends: I am doing a kind of personal study to see if a theory of mine is supported by your experiences with the man in your life. If you are willing I would like you to share with me in detail how you met your significant other. Where, when, why, how. Who initiated what? How did it start? How long did it last? I don't care if your married, divorced, single. If you don't want to share the whole story please answer these 3 questions: 1. Who asked who out first 2. Who initiated the 2nd & 3rd date? 3. How long did you date before choosing to be in a relationship. You can comment on this. Thanks Ladies! - Also, if you have friends that you know would like to share their experience please ask them to comment/ read this. Thanks!!
-Nikki
P.S. Even if we haven't talked for 15 years and you'd like to share i'd really appreciate it :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Porter asked me out on the first date.

2. From then on we were like glue so we pretty much were together all the time if we were in the same cities (long distance from boise to rexburg.) So from then on it was pretty much a given that we'd be going out.

3. We were friends for like a year, so once we started dating we became official like.. two days later. :)

Kayleen said...

1. I won a date with James, so no one asked the other.

2. He initiated the next couple of dates.

3. We went on about three dates in a row and I got an answer I was going to marry him so that's when we became official.

I'm interested in this study. What's your hypothesis?

Cody & Nikki Killpack said...

Well - my theory is pretty much that mormon guys have lost their guts and don't ask out girls very often. So far I am being proved wrong! It is interesting to see :) I think the most important part for me is how exactly each relationship was initiated. I'll write more on it after I get more replies. :)

jmeschwartzfamily said...

I think maybe you should ask who tried to get the other one to notice them first....maybe. Because James asked me out first but it wasn't until after I got caught by him tring to do a toilet papering thing at his house and then calling him the next day that he finally asked me out :)

jmeschwartzfamily said...

From what I just said and what Kayleen has told me before....I think she might have been the one to initiate...ask her about shouting out the window :)

Dress!

Dress!
Buttons down the back