Today Cody and I found out that Officer Alain Budge of the BYUI University Security department passed away in a motorcycle accident Friday :(
I didn't know him real well but he and I had a few good conversations when I worked dispatch and it was slow. He also was a major help and source to Cody when he was doing his senior project with the Police Training videos.
What I liked about Bro. Budge is he was straight forward, honest, and he was strong in his beliefs. He would share his testimony randomly sometimes, not in a formal way, but in our conversations about family, the prophet, and keeping faith when things were difficult. He was a really good example.
It is nice to know that he and his family get to be together forever, even though they'll be separated for a little while.
No comments:
Post a Comment