Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My non adventure at home

Well - today many people would consider me spoiled. Which I do consider myself spoiled. I don't have a job, i'm not expected to get a job, I don't have any kids, I have a dishwasher, and my only responsibility is to clean. After I clean, what do I do? I research for jobs, apply for jobs, watch TV, walk around a bit, and play on the computer. Do I have anything else to do? Not really. I have been doing Yoga and Pilates which is fun, but only lasts an hour to and hour and a half. I cook, but that doesn't last too long. So what do I do? I go get the mail. Thats my adventure outside. :p
With all this time on my hands and not too much to do I do get to enjoy doing whatever I want, even if it is nothing. The sad part is...the past few days when I am not wanting to do anything, just sit in silence or maybe read.....the neighbors start fighting....or someone is yelling. I can't figure out who it is but it isn't enjoyable and it makes me worried. I hope that these fits of theirs will pass!
I am really looking forward to spring time and for the weather to warm up.
In other spoiled rotten news - my hedgehog gets to come home this Friday :) I am excited for some company.
:
:
As a note, Cody's job is going alright. He sure puts a lot of pressure on himself and critiques himself hard. He does much better than he gives himself credit for. He isn't sure what to think of it yet and is still trying to get the hang of it all. He doesn't have a trainer so really he was just thrown in. I think thats what worries him most, he's not sure what is expected of him. I am proud of him though for keeping up the good work. :)

1 comment:

Kayleen said...

I am slightly envious of all your free time! I went to a class last week where the teacher told us if we get on the computer while our kids are awake we are just selfish. I laughed a little. Ezra and Makai are awake right now, but it doesn't mean I'm neglecting them. Lucky you! Miss you guys!

Dress!

Dress!
Buttons down the back