Just in!!
Cody and I were going to stay in Rexburg for thanksgiving week and work work work (my job and maybe pick up a few hours of dispatch here and there).
SO - Cody decided, hey, why don't we just go see our families for thanksgiving! :D We have to bring up Cali - cat to Washington sometime because my family has decided to adopt her since we cannot take her to Utah without paying hundreds of dollars just to keep her there. SO! We were going to try and go up this month some time but it just doesn't look like it will fit.
The BIG thing about this is....I am going to be finished with work the Friday before Thanksgiving! I figure, it's not fair to my kiddos that I work with nor the new person who will be taking over my case load to take off a week and only come back for a few days. THINGS ARE HAPPENING!!!!
Also - Cody is talking to the lady at the Hill Air Force base more today! YAY YAY YAY!
After we made the decision, it just looked perfect :) Sure, a little less money, but we get to see my family :) and we get to see Cody's family, and we get to enjoy Cody's last few weeks of undergraduate school!!! Not to mention, cleaning, painting, packing, and moving.... whew.
We have a bunch of stuff already planned:
1. Drive CaliCat up ALL THE way through to Washington (10 hours)... we're gonna have to drug her so she can sleep most of the time. Not that she doesn't sleep about 10 hours anyway!
2. Take Jake to Merchants! My lil bro and I have a tradition when I come visit we ALWAYS go to merchants, get a bowl of stew, and drink bottled root beer.
3. See Kami! Her birthday is on the 20th so I'll get to say happy birthday (maybe a day late) in PERSON! :D
4. Go shooting! Dad got a new gun, I have my little .22 and Cody has his guns! :D it will be a BLAST!
5. Eat thanksgiving lunch with my family! :D
6. Right after lunch drive to Boise and spend tell Monday with Cody's family! We are so happy that it is working out just perfect! Katie and Sha will be there on Thursday as well! It works out perfect!!!
7. See sunny the sweet Golden Retriever, Annie the little wiener dog, and precious the cross eyed Siamese kitty!!
8. Maybe, if the girls are up for it, go on a little after thanksgiving shopping trip!
And much much more!! :D
I'm pretty excited to move on with life out of Rexburg here in just weeks!!! I was really thinking today how grateful I am that we were here NOW and I got the job where I am at NOW before all these state changes happen. My office pretty much is awesome and I'm really grateful that they let me work there. I've been brainstorming thank you letters to my head honchos. It really has been great....but I am SO excited to move along! :)
1 comment:
Yay! Happy for you and your upcoming and exciting changes. Hope everything goes well and we will be thinking of you!
Post a Comment