Monday, October 18, 2010

5 down

So! Cody and I have been working out together still even though we can't go to my gym. We have been doing the 30 day shred for 2 weeks and have changed our eating habits a lot over the past 3 weeks. We've also been doing 8 minute abs for almost 3 weeks.

One thing I am proud of right now is i'm not living off cheese. Cheese is my favorite food, and unfortunately, I like it too much. We have been "cutting the cheese" out, except cottage cheese, with very few exceptions or 'treats'. I haven't had a regular pop for a while, and I haven't had a diet pop for over a week. My craving for pop has gone way down.

French fries, I love them too. When given the choice, I've had french fries 2 times out of 10. :)

Portions, they are smaller. I still kind of feel hungry but I think that is due to stress or being bored, and obviously, poor eating habits.

I've lost 5 lbs in 2 weeks, which to me is pretty good, and last week I didn't even try my hardest. Since this is kind of a journal for all my friends to see.....I am using this blog as motivation to get to my goal of at least 130 lbs. I'm 142 today, and I want to meet my goal by December.

We've been weighing ourselves every Monday for the past 3 weeks, I bought a scale (we've never had one), and so far Cody has lost 8 lbs!! :D

We can't see a difference, but I think that is where the scale is helpful. I have a picture we took at my sister-in-laws high school graduation that is motivating met to LOOSE WEIGHT. I don't want not look like that any more!

SO! The other goal is to update my blog at least every Monday on my progress. I am hoping the same of not meeting my goals will motivate me too. I can use all the motivation I can get!!!

1 comment:

Kayleen said...

you are totally motivating me! I need to shed some pounds too, but I just can't say no to treats or those french fries!!!That's so great that you and Cod-man do it together!! Good luck!

Dress!

Dress!
Buttons down the back