Sunday, January 4, 2009
I caved in
Well since i've read the Harry potter books....twice......which isn't that much I guess. But i've seen it more than that. I decided I would try Twilight. Well...now i'm on Eclipse. And Cody and I went on a date to see Twilight the movie at the cheap theater. We liked it :) I still like Harry Potter more.....but Twilight is pretty good. It is for sure a dramatic teenager book. But I like the romance in it. Cody and I read it together sometimes which is fun. I was just thinking the other day how awesome it is to be able to read just for fun. I hope this semester Cody will get to read lots of good relaxing books. We started to listen to one of the Star war books last night. Its pretty funny because Chewy is in it and you hear his little howl growl thing.....and at the action parts of the book there is starwars music. Its pretty hallarious. Cody wanted us to go to sleep listening to it, but I couldn't stop laughing because of it. Its a good book though. I can picture what is going on with its descriptions. Anyway....I'm still working on Eclipse. This still doesn't make up for the pushed back movie date of Harry Potter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dress!
Buttons down the back
1 comment:
I love twilight. I reallyreally love twilight:)Some might call it obssesive...But really it's...well, I'm a bit obsessed. lol. But you are right Harry Potter should NOT have been pushed back. Broke my heart.
Post a Comment