Thursday, January 8, 2009

Blog Stalking

I've discovered the blog addiction. Its great :) I LOVE reading everyones blogs :) I laugh at so much stuff and I ponder about a lot of things too. I love getting a whif of peoples personalities in their writing and their experiences. I know the coolest, most real people ever. :) Sometimes I cry just reading some of the blogs because they're just so beautiful!!! I really miss having internet at my house, and if I did have it... I would be reading blogs all the time :) I can't wait to get more addresses of peoples blogs to read more!!!

2 comments:

Cherilyn said...

Ya Hoo! You are so adorable! I'm so glad I can keep in touch with you this way.

Andy said...

I didn't know you had a blog, ya creeper. Haha jk, I do the same thing, I look through my friends profiles on facebook to see if they have blogs haha

Dress!

Dress!
Buttons down the back