One thing I have never been able to learn well is keeping up with time. I think I did something yesterday and it was really a few weeks ago. This is one excuse I came up with for updating my blog. :)
Well - I finished training on Wednesday evening for Dispatch. I am done with Ghost week. I will be on my own. I am confident I can do it - but I am also scared. I just want to do well and not screw up. I just need some time to prove to myself that I can do it. My trainers were all really great and fortunately they will always be there if I need them. I really enjoy my job. I often times don't enjoy myself right before work because I get anxious. This is a problem I have always had. I want to do well but I doubt myself. So i'm trying to practice positive self talk, i'm listening to soothing music, and i'm trying to clean my house.
Speaking of cleaning my house, I have been looking for a bout a week to find where the source of this NASTY rotten potato smell is coming from. I cannot figure it out. I've bleached the garbage can, cleaned the fridge, fabreezed the carpet, mopped the floor, checked under the sink. Everything. What is weird is that the smell is the strongest by my kitchen table. I am starting to wonder if it is coming thru one of the vents near my table...because I am stumped!!!
In other news about time flying, did you know it is almost halloweeen? Which means it is almost November? Which means it is almost December? Which means it is ALMOST CHRISTMAS! :) yay yay yay!!!!
Cody has been working hard on the Air Force base! Its been so long since i've written on here i'm not sure what i've posted.....but man we have been blessed by Cody getting this job. As I do remember complaining about before....Cody got into the PAQ program. And by some miracle and fluke we did get the bonus. Cody was able to buy a car and we were able to pay off some bills that had been bothering us. With my job and his job together we've been able live comfortably....as in we can pay our bills. And that feels good. We have our own phones. We have our own cars. We have a nice apartment. It has felt so so so so good. Words cannot describe it. We have felt so very very very blessed and are very humbled. Heavenly Father has been there for us, as he always will be.
1 comment:
Yay for the update! I'm glad to hear you guys are doing well and both enjoying your jobs! So... this may be dumb, but since Cody is working on the air force base, does that mean he joined the air force?
Post a Comment