Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ah! 2 weeks already gone by

So! I haven't been keeping up on the blog like I want to. Here is how it has gone so far.
I have gained .5 lbs :P I need to do more cardio.
Eating has bee much better still! I am really proud of myself :)
Something we have been eating a lot of is cabbage. It actually isn't too bad. We eat it in soup. Here is what I make - with some variation.

1 chicken breast cooked in a couple cups of chicken broth and water.
1/2 a cabbage chopped up in small bits
1/2 onion or just onion powder
celery
carrots
broccoli
salt and pepper

That's about it. It tastes pretty good. Luckily Cody loves cooked cabbage. I didn't think I would like it but I appreciate the chicken flavor with it. Today we added some brown rice, because unfortunately you get really hungry after eating this soup in a few hours.

As for everything else, we thought we were on track but we're not anymore. Loans have been "approved" but the school of course didn't have one of our documents, which we turned in 2 months ago, so we have to wait another 7 to 10 days to get the aid. Which blows, because we are leaving next Friday to go to Washington for thanksgiving.
Thanksgiving will be fun though :)
Picture this - no phone. NO PHONE! No potential phone calls, no worries about clients, because I am DONE WITH MY JOB as of November 19th!!!! YAY! Bitter sweet, but mostly sweet :) I am gonna be sad to say bye to coworkers and clients. The plus side, I have facebook for coworkers. :) But, this holiday will be great.

My best friends birthday is on the 20th! :) I am excited we will get to be there on her very special day! YAY KAMI!!!!

Also, the snow is here in Rexburg. It has begun.

I need to get a camera, I can't find the old one, so I can put picture so here!

I will be done with work very soon. We will go see my parents and Cali cat will be living with them from then on. After we visit my parents we will go to Boise to visit Cody's family! :D Pretty much the end of the month, will be the best day ever. What would make it even better...is we get these finances rollin. :P

No comments:

Dress!

Dress!
Buttons down the back