Thursday, April 29, 2010

looking too far into the future....oh well!

I've been thinking a lot about AFTER December lately. It might be because it's supposed to snow tomorrow and it snowed a little yesterday that I can justify this. December is a big deal this year. I am STOKED. First off - Cody will be finished with all of his classes at BYU-I. This means all he has left is an internship!!! He and I were trying to figure out finances and future stuff today and this is what we have so far (this changes weekly - sorry :) ) As of this morning, Cody will apply for an internship at Micron in Boise. He's worked there before and it helps that his Dad works there. If he gets the internship then I will start applying for jobs at the end of October. The only little bump in the road, which is awesome :), is the fact we're going to Hawaii for Christmas! Cody's grandparents have a time share or something like that down there and Cody's parents got us plane tickets. That is our Christmas/Birthday presents for maybe the next 2 years? ;) haha. So - we'll be down there for a week. After that we're free to go. My concern would be if I got a job offer they wouldn't hire me because of the trip....I guess we will see! Cody's internship will last until April and then he is officially a college graduate! Cody really wants to work for Boise City police deparment but they are currently not hiring. SO - we were thinking well we might as well stay at Micron until they do start hiring? In the mean time I will be working, preferably a job that is not PSR....but if there is absolutely nothing else I can do I will do that again. Because we would both be working...maybe we could buy a house!!!!!!!! I'm reaaaaaaaaaaaally excited about that. AND I am going to have health insurance .... somehow....and maybe we can have a little one!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!! I think we're going to have to have a girl first because the only names we can agree on are girl names :) haha. Anyway - too far ahead, but exciting to think about none the less.

2 comments:

Jennifer L said...

I am so excited to have you guys in Boise! Can't wait! :)

Kami said...

yay!!!! a little one. I'm excited to be an auntie of her/him :) What are the names? Is Kami still in the running? Last time I checked it was :)

Dress!

Dress!
Buttons down the back