I haven't blogged for a while but now I have time because i'm doing 12 hours of dispatch! YAY.
Nothing is new by the way.
I just want to whine about children! Little smelly cute things that run around and cry all day..those things. Lots of people have them. I want one too! BAH! I have dreams about being jealous of other people having kids. Now if I am 100% honest with myself, I know i'm in a pretty good spot without a kid and with Cody in school and with me working...and if we did have a kid...that would get a little off. But...they're just so fun and crazy! Little babies are cute, yeah...but they're really fun when they get older and you can talk and they can talk back. That means waiting even longer for that to start. I can't even get an animal! :( The stray cat...Cali cat....has worms so I can't bring her in anymore. poor thing. I can't wait to be free of college kid-itis and have animals and kids and move on! :) I guess there are a lot of things to look forward to :)easter egg hunts...easter dresses....easter bunnies.....candy..... :)
3 comments:
Awww....that is such a hard feeling to deal with! I feel your pain! I would LOVE to have a little brother or sister for my Benjamin, but we have had to leave that in the Lord's hands and if it is his will, then it will happen somehow. I guess I will just continue to pray and do the things I know I am suppose to do and if that brings a new little one in our lives, then so be it! It is just hard to endure to the end! Keep your chin up and get your baby fixes when you can! Miss you tons!!
I do have to say one of the hardest things for me this Easter was watching all of the little chilren. I too, want one soooo bad! The day will come I know. Until then, work work work, right?
Don't worry, your time will come soon, and life is different with a baby. If you're ever in CO, come to our place for a baby fix. :o)
Post a Comment