Thursday, March 5, 2009

BIRTHDAY! :)






Gifts gifts and more gifts! :)

I got star attacked by Kami and Pricila :) and Kami gave me a frame full of pictures of us being best friends forever! Pricila got me a big thing of Take 5 candy bars YUMMM - O!
Cali cat brought a dead mouse on the door step :) She loves us.
Cody got me the Twilight CD and a fishing license! :) and he's taking me to cold stone.
I've got cards from our family members! YAY!!! :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

3 comments:

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Nikki! Cute gifts.. well, except for the mouse. Haha! What nice friends you have! Hope you have a fantastic rest of the day! :)

moxie mama said...

the twilight soundtrack rocks!!! great gift. i'm hoping for the movie for my bday from my hubbybubby.

happy birthday! glad it was excellent. sorry i'm late we just hooked up our internet last night. hope you had a fun trip for the wedding!

Cherilyn said...

Happy very be-lated birthday! I didn't forget your b-day but I so rudely didn't call! I was actually driving to PA to pick up Granna. I'm sure you know she's living with us right now. She broke her foot and is recovering. Love ya! Cherilyn

Dress!

Dress!
Buttons down the back