I've been really stoked about holiday decorating :) Cody has been tolerating me well, and my day dreams about having wonderful decorations, ect. Well - We got a REAL tree (YES) its HUGE and BEAUTIFUL! :) It took me forever to decide what colors I should use for decorations. First I wanted plum purple and light gold. Then, there was dark red and white. Then red berries and yellow flowers. But finally we ended up with olive green, baby blue, off white, and dark navy blue! We have clear ice sicles, white and blue lights, sparkely pine cones I've made with my clients, and a silver star on top! :) Oh and little swirlley sticks with glitter on them. It is beautiful, and it smells even better! :) Cody was very patient with me and he helped me with the tree! :) Funny story though, neither of us have used fake snow before...and we thought we would try to spray the tips of the tree......luckily we only sprayed one side of the tree tips, it was not as pretty as we wanted it to be. I spent a good hour and a half to two hours trying to wash off the fake snow off that half of the tree....so we finally decided to just turn it around, becuase it was brighter green on the otherside anyway. Both sides of the tree are beautiful so it works perfect! :) We've learned our lesson though! I will post pictures on here. We still don't have internet so I get on here when I work night shift at dispatch.
Just FYI I love reading everyones blogs. :) Everyone is coming along beautifully! I'm very proud of all of my friends and family members :) You guys are AWESOME! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment