Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Life update

I'm not the best blogger in the world. Here are a few small updates!

Cody and I are not going to Washington or Boise for thanksgiving anymore. It is better for us to stay in town and work. Lame! But it will be ok. Cody has a million projects in school, and I might get some good hours in!

Cody is off next semester from school. He's been working his butt off and needs a much deserved break! :) I appreciate how much work he puts into his school to get good grades (I never cared much about grades...). Cody has not even skipped class ONCE this semester. Amazing!

We have a random stray cat that we've kind of invited to be friends with it. It bums food off of us, and has claimed a spot on the blanket on a specific spot of our couch. We call the cat Cali -because its a Calicocat. She's cute, but is starting to get smelly since its been wet outside. One time - I had the window open (there isn't a screen), and Cali brought in a live bat........and it was flying around and she finally killed it on our carpet. A few days later - she left a dead mouse on our door step. She must love us a lot - or she used to. She hasn't left any dead animals for us - or live ones - for a while now. We'll have to put a picture of her on here. She kneeds the blanket for like 10 minutes, her favorite colors are green and pink - and anything soft and fuzzy, she has to be on it.

Cody and I haven't gotten really sick, as of yet. We're about due. I got kind of sick this last weekend...but not too bad. I've been giving us food poisoning or something, because it seems like everything we eat makes us sick. Or are we already sick? I'm not sure.

My job is going pretty good. Lucky for me and my clients - there isn't snow on the ground yet! Its amazing because last year in Rexburg, there already was like a foot of snow, or more. I just hope it stays that way for a while longer. I'm really enjoying working with my clients. I'm still a temporary worker "dispatch" - if you can call it that.... The campus police lost its policing powers due to some state law about private companies funding police agencies (not allowed in Idaho) anywhoo - now its campus security. Its still fun none the less.

Christmas is coming soon! :) And Christmas means Christmas decorations! My only complaint is - we have to buy a fake tree :( :( :(. I'm sort of sad, but luckily there is a really cute one that looks nice that we're going to get. Some day, in about 10 years, when we have our own house, we'll get a real tree --- every year! :) I am not sure what theme to make the tree - I have been looking at all the display ones and they're all Beauitful! :) We'll have to see how that goes. I'm already listening to Christmas music. YAY!


Cody and I will get pictures soon. I hope. :) And we'll put some on here. Theres not much difference - we're just a little fatter...but whats new ;) HAHA.

Mucho love!

No comments:

Dress!

Dress!
Buttons down the back