


Cody and I went on our first camping trip together on July 5th! :) We went to the twin bridges camp grounds which is like 15 min away from our house --- but luckily it seemed like we were actually camping away from a ton of people and rexburg at least! We only spent one night there ..... actually we spent less than 24 hours there...but it was still a ton of fun! We played in the snake river and walked up the river a while and scouted out future spots to camp at. We made t-bone steak on this gril that my aunt her family got us and it was AWESOME! the steaks were perfect and it was a great post 4th of July dinner. We made corn on the cob on it and ate fake mashed potatoes. Later that night we just chilled around the fire and talked about whatever we wanted to and it was really fun. We made a big foot video --- can you guess who played the part of the hairy monster?!?! HAHAAHA! I will try to talk cody into letting me post the video we made making fun of this old school sasquatch research project. Its pretty much awesome! Anyway - so after the worst night of sleep ever..... we woke up and made pancakes. I forgot the syrup (i always forget SOMETHING) so to make up for that I made s'more pancakes... delicious. It was pretty dang good! OH i forgot to mention I sold my wedding dress! We used that money to buy a really awesome nice tent :) and we got some camp chairs and pegs or whatever they are called...and a hatched ect. So --- we were pretty stoked about that. This weekend we are going on a ward campout which will be tons of fun. Sadly we're going to be moving from the ward we're in. :( But - I really hope the new ward will be just as good. THere are some really sweet people in our ward right now! :) its really great! Anyhow - That is all that is new :) Much love!
No comments:
Post a Comment