Thursday, July 3, 2008

Aug 1st!

Summer semester is almost over! YAY! Cody is getting really burnt out. He's worked his butt off. His mid term grades were 4.0 BABY! Cody works so hard and does an awesome job! :) I am so proud of him!!!I got a new job! Its working pretty well. Its pretty exciting and I am really looking forward to getting a better hang of things. Right now I feel like a total idiot ........ but once I get it i'll get it and get it done!Cody and I get to go to Yellow stone with his family!! We're going the first week of Aug. for a couple days. That will be WAY fun! I've never been there so i'm really excited to go! Then after that we're going to Utah to visit ALL my side of the family! I'm really excited about that! We're going the 8th thru the 11th ish (maybe a little less cuz of work). Then the weekend after that is the fair in Boise! So we'll be there the 16th and the 17th. Those are our exciting trips this summer! We'll be back in Boise once more i'm sure because Cody's best friend and his wife are having a baby! YAY!Also - Aug 1st we're moving! We're moving to Cougar court. Its kind of small - and a complex :P (bleh) BUT it will be nice to have neighbors close and stuff. We hope it will be a nice experience. Honestly im quite nervous about it. We will have our washer and dryer (WHOOO HOOO) with us still which is great! They will be in the kitchen area....there are holes in the wall to fit them in there but our dryer is too big so it will be sticking out retardedly half way into one side of the kitchen but HEY its all good! It will be nice in the winter time to not have to like drive to the laundry mat or go to the one in the complex becuase we're going to be on the 3rd floor. (Killer) Anywhooo ----- I don't think we have any thing else to update. :) MUCH LOVE!

No comments:

Dress!

Dress!
Buttons down the back