Since mid-November going to church has been tough because of traveling and moving and being out of town. Today we finally got to go to our ward here in Utah! I love it! I have been wanting to be in a regular family ward for a long time and now we have it. We had an awesome sacrament program given by the special needs mutual group! It was really nice :) We went to Sunday school and to Relief Society and Priesthood and met a few new people. It is a nice stable and consistent ward :) We're pretty excited about it! :) yay yay yay!
2 comments:
I love being in a family ward! So fun!
It's great to be in a family ward and settled! Ben and I felt so at home immediately in our ward here in Billings! It is the first time I have felt at home in a ward since living in Walla Walla full-time (since high school). It's such a great feeling :) Next month we will have been here two years. It's been the best two years of my life :)
Post a Comment