Tuesday, December 14, 2010

d.a.n.g

Dang is not the only word I want to say right now.
We've run into a few issues in the past few hours.
Cody said last week he would have his test and stuff all done by tomorrow and we would be out on our way. So I needed to clean the rest of the house, fix the walls, and just be finished and out of here. Well turns out Cody has more to do than expected so I wasn't rushed, until a few hours ago when I realized that I am having the power turned off TOMORROW!! So Here I am trying to do the most annoying part of the whole stupid old apartment and that is filling in the holes and painting the walls. It isn't going so hot. I think the best way to resolve this issue is just paint the whole stinkin place! But there is no way that will happen by us at least. So i'm just crossing my fingers hoping the paint will dry darker than it is showing right now and if not just telling my land lord she needs to paint. They should anyway, These places are gross.
I don't know how shutting off power works but I am hoping we will still have power until tomorrow morning at least! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN other news. Cody did fantastic on his presentation. :) Good job sweet! I will post some video I hope here pretty soon.
Also, we're flying out to Hawaii this Sunday. It doesn't feel like it yet though....

Anyway, back to work :p

1 comment:

Kayleen said...

I'm sorry you're stressing! I hope it goes okay for you. let me know if you need any help. Sorry we missed Cody's presentation. James couldn't get out of work. I'm glad to hear it went well!

Dress!

Dress!
Buttons down the back